Your cart is currently empty!
A bold iteration of the daring 70s.
$7.99 per Sample
Inspired by the revival of the bold, funky patterns of the 1970s, this wallcovering is sure to be a standout statement in any space. 70’s Waves will infuse the walls with the daring and upbeat character of the bygone era. Especially stunning on a suede substrate, 70s Waves is a unique retro addition made to enliven both commercial and residential spaces.
Pearlescent Media Specifications
- Appearance: Light
- Color: White
- Surface Effect: Glossy sheen
- Roll Width: 63 inches
- Roll Length: 164 feet
- Core Diameter: 3 inches
- Weight: ~55 lb/roll
- Odor: Odorless
- Non-Woven: ~1.77 oz/yd2
- Coating: 5.9-7.4 oz/yd2
- Printing Method: Digital printing with water soluble latex based inks using a CMYK color profile.
- Indoor Suitability Ranking: AgBB/DIBt certification and class A+
- Washability: Washable according to ISO 12956 *
- Light Fatness: Good light fastness according to ISO 105-B02
- Fire Resistance: Class A (according to ASTM E84)
*For added scrubbability and resistance to elements, please consider applying a roll-on varnish after wall application.
|Full Design Size:||
Pearl, Matte, Suede, Chameleon, 3M™ Vinyl (Flat)
Samples ship free
Materials are sustainable
Feel before you buy