Your cart is currently empty!
Textured painting captures jazz’s soulful serenade.
$7.99 per Sample
“Jazz Man” depicts a talented jazz musician engrossed in his saxophone performance. With a top hat adorning his head and a focused gaze directed at his instrument, his passion resonates through each note. The textured surface of the wallcovering adds depth and dimension, mimicking the brushstrokes of an actual painting. Immerse yourself in the captivating world of jazz as this design comes a centerpiece, transforming your space into a haven of musical inspiration. Let the intricate textures transport your to the intimate ambiance of a jazz club, where the spirit of improvisation and artistic expression come alive.
Pearlescent Media Specifications
- Appearance: Light
- Color: White
- Surface Effect: Glossy sheen
- Roll Width: 63 inches
- Roll Length: 164 feet
- Core Diameter: 3 inches
- Weight: ~55 lb/roll
- Odor: Odorless
- Non-Woven: ~1.77 oz/yd2
- Coating: 5.9-7.4 oz/yd2
- Printing Method: Digital printing with water soluble latex based inks using a CMYK color profile.
- Indoor Suitability Ranking: AgBB/DIBt certification and class A+
- Washability: Washable according to ISO 12956 *
- Light Fatness: Good light fastness according to ISO 105-B02
- Fire Resistance: Class A (according to ASTM E84)
*For added scrubbability and resistance to elements, please consider applying a roll-on varnish after wall application.
|Full Design Size:||
59" x 99"
Pearl, Matte, Suede, 3M™ Vinyl (Flat)
Samples ship free
Materials are sustainable
Feel before you buy